- Raising children, often single-handedly, while working a full-time job and maintaining a household may lead to exhaustion, stress, and anxiety. Eating well, relaxing and sleeping, making time for relationships, play, and self-expression are commonly left behind. The physical, mental, and emotional systems of the body are taxed, leading to health problems such as asthma, allergies, anemia, arthritis, muscle and joint pain, bladder and urinary tract infections, bone loss, candida and yeast infections, constipation, depression, digestive distress, eating disorders, fibromyalgia, fibroids, hypoglycemia, immune system disorders, menstrual problems, mood swings, obesity, PMS, etc…I can go on and on!
- Traditionally, women have not been taught to set good boundaries or to take proper care of themselves. Moment to moment, seven days a week, 24 hours a day, they are asked to lend their wisdom, skill, creative energy, and good cheer to support the growth and success of their employers, husbands, lovers, children, and communities while their own needs are put on hold. Like the Great Mother (Earth), they have been assumed to have infinite resources. And because they love life and love people, they have dug deeply to provide for them. But sooner or later, one by one, women are discovering that in order to continue to enjoy life with those they love, they have to learn to make more careful choices to nourish and sustain themselves!
Importance of Food
- Because the effects of our food choices are powerful and far-reaching, what we eat is a good place to begin to care for ourselves. The kitchen can become a place of empowerment rather than enslavement for women, especially when they cook and eat the food that supports their well-being and clarity of thought. Our culture, however, contains very little information to support this. Most of our knowledge about food is based on the USDA healthy eating plate, which is biased, inaccurate, and incomplete.
Working with me you will learn sustainable lifestyle changes, preventative care for long term health, and what you can do NOW to heal yourself that you can use throughout your lifetime!
We will discuss:
- What are some problems with the USDA healthy eating plate?
- Review the Integrative Nutrition food pyramid.
- What is better about whole foods?
- We will discuss learning to cook with whole foods.
- I will explain IIN’s theory on Primary Foods and why it is essential nourishment.
- I’ve discovered that we all know lots of things we could do to take better care of ourselves, but we don’t do them. I’m sure you can think of a few….
- The key to success is having support.
I strongly encourage you to connect with me TODAY to schedule a free health history consultation. This consultation will provide a feel for both of us to know that working together is right for you.
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Women’s Health History Request.
I look forward to guiding you on your journey to good health!
www.kathrynmancarella.com is currently under reconstruction.
I got my education from IIN, the largest nutrition school in the world! Click here> free nutrition class to learn more what IIN has to offer, be sure to connect with me and I will share with you my personal story on how IIN has been a blessing to me in my personal health journey and if you have ever considered becoming a health coach yourself, connect with me to learn how I can provide you with a discount on tuition for IIN as an ambassador and graduate of IIN! Email me at email@example.com.
ww.facebook.com/revolutioninhealth ~like me