1) Heart Health: Salt helps stabilize and regulate heartbeats, thanks to its magnesium and sodium content. When salt is taken with water it can help to reduce high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and help to regulate an irregular heart beat. Thus sea salt can help to prevent atherosclerosis, heart attacks and strokes.
2) Muscles: Sodium found in sea salt is essential for proper muscular function and Potassium found in sea salt is essential for helping the muscles to function properly. Sea salt not only contains small amounts of potassium, but it also helps the body to absorb it better from other foods. Thus it is effective in helping to prevent muscle pains, spasms and cramps.
3) Depression: Salt helps minimize the effects of stress and depression by maintaining proper melatonin, serotonin, and tryptamine levels in the brain.
4) Skin Conditions: Salt helps the body hold water sufficiently for proper cell hydration and a sea salt bath can help to relieve dry and itchy skin as well as serious conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. The bath naturally opens up the pores, improves circulation in the skin and hydrates the tissues so that your skin can heal.
5) Alkalizing: Salt helps remove cellular acidity, especially in the brain and kidneys. Thus it helps to alkalize the body.
6) Sea salt boosts your immune system.
7) Osteoporosis: Since salt is taken into bone matter as part of strengthening bones, it helps prevent osteoporosis. Just over 1/4 of the amount of salt that is in the body is stored in the bones, where it helps to keep them strong. When the body lacks salt and water it begins to draw the sodium from the bones, which then eventually can lead to osteoporosis.
8) Diabetics: Sea salt provides a buffer for blood sugar levels to help prevent diabetes or to help those who are diabetic use less insulin.
9) Thyroid: Sea salt provides iodine in a natural setting, making it easier for your thyroid to absorb it and to regulate the endocrine system.
10) Strong Immune System – Sea salt naturally helps you to build up a strong immune system so that you can fight off the cold virus, the fever and flu, allergies and other autoimmune disorders.
11) Taste: Simply tastes better.
Resources: Natural News & Ready Nutrition
Sources for more information:
Dr. Brownstein – author of Salt Your Way to Health http://brownsteinhealth.com/
>>>> >>>>>> And as always I like to leave my links: I’m an Entrepreneur <<<<<<<<<<<
MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO for Iaso tea: LEARN ABOUT PARASITES & WORMS, most people have them, did you know that? Don’t worry it’s not too gross. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YwESHflEyY
http://www.OrganicSolutions1.com = (IBO# 9630671) detox parasites with organic iaso tea, you’re gonna love it and you will find yourself talking about,… www.teamngd.com watch the 1st video and keep in mind as you watch, “Who do you know that wants to lose 5 lbs in 5 days? & “Who do you know that wants to get paid while losing weight and the more weight you lose the more money you will make? Because results sell!
https://www.facebook.com/organicsolutions1 = FB plz like page!
http://www.kathrynmancarella.com Nutrition Coach currently under construction
http://www.facebook.com/resonatinghealthkathrynmancarella = plz like me!